In the effort to elevate the consciousness, help the Philadelphia diaspora understand their rights, obtain liberation, receive reparations, and rebuild the Black mind, body, and spirit, N’COBRA PHL works through these 4 pillars and following AGENDA items to repair, rehabilitate, and restore Black LIFE.
Pillar 1: Repairing, Restoring, Reconstructing Black Life
A social and civic effort reverse engineering on 500 years of enslavement and colonization against Black people to repair, restore, and reconstruct our world in the likeness of our people. A political and economic lens and landscape for these descendents and their antecedents across the diaspora to understand liberty, independence, freedom, emancipation, and sovereignty.
Pillar 2: Innovation, Industry, Infrastructure, Institutions
Reimagine the world for ourselves, including how to live and do business. Owning our resources and the industrialization of our capital from our capital. Developing and securing the infrastructure necessary to develop institutions. Institutionally supporting our institutions, infrastructures, industry, and innovations.
Pillar 3: A United Diaspora
Make whole our history, heritage, cultures, traditions globally. Unite beyond the colonial imperialism against Black people internationally. Build camaraderie, commerce and communion as to empower the Black diaspora.
Pillar 4: Communications, Community, Constituency, Collaboration
Being in active communication with all parties in the declaration. Develop our communities by creating common values, goals, events, and recreational action and activities in the hyper-local and intercontinental context. Standing together socially, civically, economically, and politically as constituents. Working together on our individual, international, and intercontinental goals.
For government officials and legal authorities to keep their community members knowledgeable, educated, and informed. Our work in that effort is to create and support innovative government and policy transparency systems that make news and information more accessible to and by the public. In that effort, we must register, engage, and activate new voters through those information sharing systems and help our community create consensus for policy needs from public officials. In order to accomplish these goals, we need for government officials and legal authorities to increase the access, awareness, and application of resources that individuals and institutions need to thrive…
– Keep the community privy to information coming through the pipeline, helping create preparedness for the infrastructure of our community’s livelihood.
– Protect and support the people’s constitutional rights, fighting for the people’s interests in spite of their own or the interest of their party as we become the true constituency.
– Help to fortify local department stores and produce markets, provided that citizens have access to their needs during and beyond times of crisis.
– Educate communities on how they can, will, or may be must be zoned for business endeavours.
– Develop a municipally administered telecommunication service that provides phone and internet service to citizens at a low cost premium.
– Ensure that people’s municipal services are secure, such as:
– – Protecting air quality and clean water systems;
– – Public trash and recycling receptacles are not overflowing;
– – Support legislation that supports a healthy environmental ecology;
– – Academic and education needs are properly funded, serviced, and resourced;
– – Proper medical and medicinal treatment;
– – Allocate funding for local fire engines;
– – Law enforcement officers are properly trained, supervised, and disciplined.
This work lives at the helm of imaging an evolved form of social security for…
1. Equity, equality, and human ecology
2. Innovated and advanced architectural pedagogy for climate change adaptations
3. Public school educational and academic reform
4. Community policing and police reform
5. Cyber security, widespread telecommunications and internet fidelity
6. Improved military systems and armed forces public relations
7. Hyper-local, domestic, and international diplomacy and peacekeeping